Friday, February 24, 2006

The Secret Mission Revealed!

It was pulled off... Karen got to go to D.C. while I watched the 5 younger Doane siblings. Karen said Scott and Erika were shocked and surprised. It all started out at 6am Wednesday when I arrived at the Doanes... Karen took my car and I took their big bad red truck because I needed the room for the kids to get to school (it was quite different driving a truck especially because the front seemed real long... I think the 15 passenger vans are easier to drive!). I know, I got some strange looks in the thing especially at CCS (who is that in there, it doesn't look like Karen or Scott). After school and picking them up we had a good time. After dinner we even went for an ice cream run. Andy joined us later for the rest of American Idol and the Olympics.
In the middle of the night I thought I heard someone up and then I thought I dreamed of someone throwing up. When it was time to wake everyone up for school my dream I found out wasn't really a dream. Christa threw up... awwwww. I took just Drew, Emily, and Abby to school while Christa stayed home sick and continually emptied her stomach (yuck!) and Micah was still sleeping (doesn't go to school Thursdays). Back at home Andy left around 9 for work and the three of us watched movies together. Micah and I ate lunch and then around 1pm Karen got home. It was pulled off!
Hope you feel better Christa!
-Jenelle-

No comments: