Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Have no Fear!

For those of you who were worried sick for me... no need to anymore :) Somehow I managed to get my paper done and my book review and the million other things that had to be done today. Unfortunately the post office is NOT EFFICIENT! My book review will not arrive to the college until Thursday, that is 2 DAYS LATE after the deadline for my class. I do not know what will happen about that... I guess the worst is that I'll get a zero on that. What a waste I suppose if that is so! I read an entire book on epistemology in one day... talk about thinking what you know your believing and wherefore my reasoning is credible because it is intellectually virtuous blah blah blah stuff. Yeah... a headache.
Anyways... I have a secret mission over the next few days but I can't disclose the info until afterwards. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for anyone :) Until next time...
-Jenelle-

No comments: