Monday, February 13, 2006

Crunch week turns into Crash week!

Yuck! So here is what I need to do by next Monday to get it overnighted to the college by Tuesday:
watch 14 more lecture vidoes
take 2 essay exams
do a book review (read the book first)
write a research paper (15 pages minimun)
**that is all for one class**

Unfortunately I have come down with stept throat :( I don't know what I'm going to do?

An interesting fact: My sister Kim had stept only once in her life... it just so happens that she was in her senior year of college on the week of Valentine's Day. If I would have done the normal college track... this would be my senior year and it just so happens to be the week of Valentine's Day. Wierd! I wish I would have known this because I would have planned ahead of time !!
-Jenelle-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on all your work, Jenelle! Hope you're feeling better very soon!