Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Or not so happy :( I'm just happy to have a normal body temperature however it is hard to swallow things and I'm avoiding sweets. How uncool! No chocolate on this very special day. At least my Valentine said he would take me out to Olive Garden if I was up to it tonight :) Oh... I do recall last year at this time...
Chasing around town for my Valentine because a mean pirate kidnapped him! Instead I would find 3 roses at each spot and a clue to the next place. Eventually we were united at Bucca de Beppo for a nice fine Italian Dinner with a dozen roses total. The food was delicious and then the barbershop quartet sang for us. And then he ran out (supposedly to the bathroom). I saw the waiter come to the table with a letter... I was so emotional because he was so creative but mad to have to chase him around town again I almost cried. I then opened the letter and found a room key to a hotel. How romantic it was! The whole hotel room was filled with pink and red balloons. He even packed essential items for the overnight and clothes for me to wear to work the next day. And that in a short capsule was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple :)
-Jenelle-

No comments: