Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Infamous Dream :)

Ok, so yesterday came and passed and nothing happened! I went to the ONE wedding I had to go to and everything went well... except for on the ride there :) but we'll keep that a secret but all I have to say is I heard "you can't drive, I can't let you" and so I volunteered to drive very quickly to the officer so we wouldn't be late! Anyway... back to the real story. Unfortunately yesterday came and passsed without Becki getting married. For some reason a few months ago she was in my dream. I was so mad because she emailed everyone to say she was engaged and that she was getting married to *** on Feb. 18th. I had another wedding to go to already on that day... and WHY did she not tell us in person?? Anyway, I don't know what that was all about. Everything is perfectly normal. Maybe she meant next Feb. 18th... but that can't be because this is her year (one per year in the Morris family and it couldn't certainly be Danny). Hmmmm... any suggestions?
-Jenelle-

2 comments:

Becki said...

As I said elsewhere, no prophetic dreams allowed in this area! (And if you're going to have a prophetic dream, please make it about someone else!)

Becki said...

Aaah! You guys are evil! (Onto another subject.) Every link I click to keeps your address in the address bar so I don't know where I am! I can't escape!