Monday, May 01, 2006

Well it's Monday and yes, I did survive the last week and weekend. The time with the Markovich children was good. I was actually quite relaxed. This weekend is a whole other story. From Thursday until Saturday I have 2 1/2 year old twins. Andy will stay there with me at night like he did while I was with the Markovichs. This age level will probably be more challenging. It is also a little more awkward considering I don't really know the family personally other than just to babysit a couple of times a week. There just isn't that same spirit as with a dear brother and sister in Christ. Oh well.

Today kicked off my first day of classes for the summer. I have an 8 week class "Theories in Counseling" and then in two weeks another class "Ethnicity, Families & Counseling" starts. That one is a regular 16 week class. Only 14 more classes until I complete my Masters degree! ... that is of course after I finish these two :)

-Jenelle-

No comments: