Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Shame on me...

This is the first election that I have not voted in. In fact, I don't even remember where I'm registered to vote at. I've moved around, been in college, gotten married, changed counties. I really don't know what is going on. I suppose that I'll have to find out where to vote before November. I remember Andy having to drive all over last year in November and he never ended up voting because they changed the groups and he couldn't find the right one. We give up! On the same note... the Ohio BMV insists on sending my vehicle renewal tag info to my parents house with my maiden name. I've tried to change it twice now and they still have kept the original info. I was rather annoyed when my dad said I should change it because I've tried to several times (however it has been over 3 years since I've lived at my parents house so he's probably getting irritated about it too).
-Jenelle-

No comments: