Monday, May 01, 2006

DRAMA HERE

I thought I should let everyone know that on the 21st of April our refrigerator quit working. Therefore the freezer stuff melted and it was a mess. The good news is that the place here had to fix it and we even got a brand new frig out of it. It is much bigger :)

Today I noticed that in the laundry room some of the ceiling plaster was on the floor... I looked up and it was withering. Come to find out after the maintenance guy cuts a hole in the ceiling... there is a small leak. Anyway, they fixed it but there is still a hole in the laundry ceiling (at least the guy was nice enough to tell us to remove our stuff out of the room because it made a mess). He said it would take 2 days until they finish repatching up the ceiling. I love not having to repair things here but rather just call the people up and they have to do it!

-Jenelle-

No comments: