Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yesterday I went to the Amish Country with my sister Kim, my mom, Libby, and Samuel. It was an interesting ride where I was sitting in the backseat of the jeep in between Samuel & Libby in their carseats. On the way there Libby fell asleep and was snoring while Samuel decided to talk the ENTIRE WAY. It was so sweet at first. I love to hear his developing vocabulary. He like to say "wagon" "cow" "sheep" "horsey" "more" and of course "Nell". It seemed as if the longer the car ride was the more bruise I developed. He would hit his hand on my arm and say one of those words while looking at the scenery outside. When there wasn't a horse and buggy or whatever animal he wanted to see he would still hit me and say "more". What a ride!
Today I'm just waiting here for my buddies to get home from school. I get to stay with the Markovich kids for the week :)
-Jenelle-

No comments: