Friday, May 26, 2006

"bored" is not in my vocabulary anymore...

I had planned a nice, leisurely week for this week. Somehow, things just don't work that way. I went from being extremely bored to working from 5:30am until nearly midnight. Don't ask me why, I must be in high demand or something without even trying, lol. I was only scheduled to work T, W, and H from 4-8:30pm at the bank. Instead I worked long, long days also doing other work for Scott and babysitting for other families. It would have been nice to spend the days out at my parents while relatives were in town. There were 2 deaths in the family last week on Monday and Tuesday so some relatives decided to stick around for the festivities happening tomorrow. Tonight my wants will come true. After done from babysitting the twins today around 6:30pm I'm headed out to good 'ole Milan! CONGRATULATIONS BRYAN! Yay, we're going to do our last minute preparations for Bryan's graduation party that is tomorrow from 4-8pm. Besides that, I'm just going to spend the night there because I have sooooo many relatives in town for this festive occassion. I can't wait to visit! However, I must get to my schoolwork... it has been neglected since last week. All I have left for this week is to write a 4 page critical analysis of some two counseling theories by Sunday night midnight. See you tomorrow hopefully at the party!
-Jenelle-

No comments: