Monday, April 17, 2006

The Weekend

Last weekend was lovely. Friday night Andy and I had date night. We ate at Chipotles Mexican Grill, went to Crocker Park into Borders bookstore, went to the theatre to see Benchwarmers, then to Rosati's frozen custard for some dessert. YUMMY! Andy and I each got our own waffle cone (his was strawberry shortcake and mine was cake batter). Let me tell you, that cake batter flavor was delicious (it almost tasted like lemon because it was so sweet). Saturday Andy and I had some awesome conversations and then we went shopping together at Marcs. After that we quickly fixed lunch and went to Walmart in Avon to get both of our car's oil changed. I got 2 things from the garden section to add to my hobby. Anyway, when we got back to the car department we found out they lost my car keys and clicker. Needless to say, they screwed up and I got a free oil change on my car just in the nick of time as they found my keys on the ground after looking 20 minutes. Back at home we decided to have a cookout this beautiful Saturday night on the spur of the moment. Bryan was here (yay, I got my bike here... it was the only thing that was left of mine at my parents house- oh yea... and also he brought us the last of the deer meat from the deer he killed last year... I'll be making stew on Monday for Andy to eat... YUCK! I don't eat deer meat). So it was Bryan, Paul, Becki, Nate, Anita, Levi, Andy, and I. Davis came later after dinner and some football and tennis. Get this... we went to Rosatis frozen custard again. Back at the house Paul, Davis, Becki, Andy, and I played Texas Holdem. Sunday was Easter (HE IS RISEN INDEED!). After morning meeting Andy and I joined the rest of the Morris family at Mom & Dad Morris' house. Way too much food was there, but it was so good though. Around 5:30 Andy and I then headed out to Huron to my Aunt & Uncle's place. My parents, grandparents, and brother Bryan were there playing games and snacking lightly. Unfortunately I was kind of full but I still had to eat (I mean come on... there were chocolate covered strawberries and peanut butter pie with chocolate in it). Oh boy, we ate more and played games. To wrap the evening up I watched the Cleveland Blue Jays as they barely lost to Chicago in hockey... what a bummer to end their season with a loss.
-Jenelle-

P.S. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not taking pictures on Sunday. I got some of the cookout from Saturday. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some when my side of the family gets together for Easter dinner at the least.

No comments: