Monday, January 02, 2006

Yesterday, after church we went out to Panera with all the Morris fam minus Paul and Jess plus Christian Aichele and Georgiana Stewart. However, Levi was sleeping in the car so Nate and Anita enjoyed lunch there. Interesting.
We took Becki and Danny home with us so I could change and then headed to the Morris (Mom & Dad) residence to play games all afternoon.
Peggy joined us later in the evening and we ventured to a "ghetto" movie place to rent a movie. Thankfully we then went to Friendly's for ice cream. Andy was a little too friendly and left the guy a nice tip... believe me it was nasty!
Next we went back to the Morris residence to watch some wierd movie. Dad claimed scoops out of everyone's own ice cream treat. I don't remember much of the movie. I woke up and everyone was gone and then I went upstairs to look for them and they were all in Danny's room watching the movie... strange how these things happen...
-Jenelle-

No comments: