Thursday, January 26, 2006

Full of February

It isn't even here yet but it is going to come with a bang...
1. At the last minute I'm going down to stay with my sister & nieces and nephews for a week (this Monday - Saturday) while her husband is in Louisianna helping with Good News on the Move.
2. My beloved husband has his birthday a week from yesterday on February 1st! Unfortunately I'll miss it but... I've got some surprises cooking for him :) (I wonder if he'll read this)
3. My niece Katie's birthday party is the 4th but I can't make it because my plane won't get in until 6:30 ish.
4. Sunday the 5th we have a youth group outing the the Unique Thrift Store and then regular youth group after that (like every Sunday).
5. Monday the 6th I can FINALLY get my new cell phone for free because 2 years is up. (So sorry for the inconvienence I've caused the last 6 weeks to everyone because my phone is junk!)
6. Wednesday the 8th is Ladies Bible study and I have to bring the breakfast dish (the study is every Wednesday too).
7. Thursday the 9th is my niece Katie's actual birthday. She is turning 6! What happened? I thought it seems like yesterday I waited in the waiting room all hours of the morning for her to come.
8. Oh yes... and the Ladies Tea is this same day on Thursday at WBF. I'm going for fellowship and NOT for tea, don't you even dare think I'll drink that stuff... it's as bad as coffee!
9. Saturday the 11th Peggy is moving and we've, we'll I've volunteered to help.
10. I have my niece and nephew from Wed. the 15th thru Sun. the 19th as their parents are out of town... also all the other relatives except Andy and I.
11. Oh yes... and I had to get a babysitter for me (the babysitter) on the 18th because we have a wedding to go to (Emily & Jake congrats!).
12. Two of my classes end on the week of the 20th.
13. Weekend to Remember by Family Life is Friday the 24th-26th.
14. Thank goodness there are only 28 days in February!
-Jenelle-

No comments: