Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Luxury

Tonight as I write I have the luxury of making money just doing this. Isn't it wonderful! Sure... anytime you want me to babysit (especially after the kids are to bed and when I don't have to put them there) I'll be there! I love making money doing nothing (what I would normally do at this time at my own house). How odd... you want to pay me for house sitting? I guess I wasn't too annoyed that you turned the tv on when you asked if I was doing homework and I said I was (especially since you offered me some chocolate cake!). Oh well... forget the homework... I guess I couldn't be paid enough to do school work. I'll just sit here and get paid for eating chocolate cake with walnuts, compliments of the house owners!
-Jenelle-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those kind of jobs!