Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've enjoyed my almost 2 weeks off from school. Tomorrow starts another class. I'm quite excited for this next eight week class. Hopefully I'll learn a lot of useful information and Andy and I will probably read the textbook together. The class is Marriage & Family Counseling. It was nice just relaxing and getting some sun. This weekend Andy and I are going out to visit my brother Jeff and family. The long awaited (and way overdue) visit is finally approaching. They moved last June to Quincy, IL and we still haven't gotten out there. My how time flies! Maybe I'll post some pictures of our trip after the fact. For now, some ice cream and an ice cold glass of water :)
Tonight was our last official youth group. We had a crowd of 8 youngsters and it went well. Next month we will be having a cookout/youth group outing some time. Hopefully over the summer we can plan a youth retreat as well. Other than that our schedules are being freed up. I am down to one official job now (National City Bank) and 4 classes, and a practicum & internship to go before I graduate with an MA in professional counseling.

-Jenelle-

No comments: