Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Still haven't gone grocery shopping

I got back in town Sunday night. We rushed home after Andy picked me up from the airport (I'll never go directly from church to the aiport without changing into gym clothes again!). Next to WBF for the youth group Christmas party at 7:30pm. Monday I cleaned the place up a bit and then went to lunch for Mom Morris' birthday with her, Anita, and Becki to Clementine's Tea House. Back at home I cleaned up more and then went to potluck at WBF. Tuesday morning I cleaned more, took a load of stuff to goodwill, headed over to Westlake for some babysitting at 11:30am then headed to over to do more work for Scott at 1:30pm. I went directly from his house to my mom's for a Christmas party with her cousins, my aunt, and grandma. I got home last night at 11:15pm. Whew!! This morning I barely made it out of bed in time for bible study which starts at 10am. I really don't know what I've done since then but run all around and do random errands and things.
TO DO LIST:
-grocery shopping
-finish a project for Christmas
-shop for 3 people and a couple for Christmas
-write a 15 page personal theory paper by midnight Sunday
-take my final exam by midnight Sunday
-clear the clutter
-ignore the hole in the wall! (yes... there is a hole in the wall)
-Christmas cards
-clean the candle wax off the mirror because "somebody" blew it out too hard
-make meals at meal time
-stay calm
-GET A MASSAGE!!!! I added this to just start the relaxation process of my mind.

-Jenelle-

No comments: