Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Home and Away

We got home from Florida on Thursday. We: rushed to the post office, opened our mail, got dressed up, dropped off mail for the Dicks (they left in FL), went to Family Christian Bookstore, went to the mall food court for dinner, rushed downtown for the Cleveland Playhouse to see "A Christmas Story". I had won tickets to it through the Cuyahaga County Library website. They were front row seats too! Friday was catching up on errands and a 3 hour grocery shopping trip. Saturday I went out to my mom's house for shopping and basket bingo along with exchanging things from Florida. Sunday was church and major homework. Monday morning I got up early and packed for my 11:35am flight to Greensboro, NC. So here I am. In North Carolina visiting my sister and the youngest 3 of hers. I won't be home until Sunday night about an hour and a half before the youth group Christmas party. Hmmmmm.... I guess you could say I love to ESCAPE THE SNOW!
-Jenelle-

No comments: