Monday, November 20, 2006

We're here!

Today we arrived in Florida... Fort Myers Beach to be exact. What a lovely anniversary. We have been married for two years now. The celebration started a week ago as I gave Andy his gift. I got him a new leather briefcase. I thought he'd want to take it with him on our vacation and couldn't stand to wait any longer to give it to him so he got it a week ago. Then on Friday I received a beautiful arrangement of flowers. I also got chocolate which was discovered Saturday morning. Sunday we were busy packing and finishing up last minute things and today... here we are. I love airports and plane rides! Other than the fact that I do not like the man that confiscated my cheerwine (2 cans of it at that) at the security checkpoint, it is great to fly on a day like today. Andy got me a new scrapbook program for my computer! We have had an awesome day so far and the night is young :) Catcha later!
-Jenelle-

No comments: