Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm lost in time...

Isn't it sad how a free, relaxing week turns into a busy, hectic one? Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos that were a WHOLE FOUR YEARS AGO from this month:

Well... they certainly look like they should be sisters, good thing they are now!
We're such a sharp looking bunch of kids up in Canada for the weekend.
A bunch of bumms hanging out at the chapel.
Danny was getting married! LOL this is funny because it would keep the tradition of 1 a year, it just means that he started it all out in 2002 (Nathan in 2003, Andy in 2004, Paul in 2006, and Becki ??? your time is running out).

No comment!

Anyway, I think 5 years before this month I was in sunny Grand Bahama Island! I'm so jealous of myself five years ago!

-Jenelle-

2 comments:

Becki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becki said...

What kind of comments are you making about me?! I don't even come into these pictures!