Wednesday, March 22, 2006

All is well at this Morris residence. We have been busy every evening it seems. Sunday night youth group as usual. Monday night we got into a long conversation. Tuesday night my Dad, Mom, SIL Julie, Nick, Katie, Bryan, and Faith were here. I figured it was about time my Dad and Julie come see our place since we've been here long enough... next we have to get my bro Jeff out here. We had a lovely dinner with lots of beans (and garlic!), hehe. Anyways, Wednesday night prayer meeting tonight was good too. Tomorrow night we're supposed to go work on taxes at Dad & Mom Morris' (with dinner too, yeah!). An hour ago I agree to another Friday night at our house with the college and career night. Really, Saturday night is the only free one (which probably means that it will just have to be Andy and I because we've not had our special time alone). Because once again Sunday, we're having 9 guests for lunch and then it is the Awana Grand Prix.
For those of you concerned and wondering, lol, my next two graduate classes start on May 1st. It is then that I will be out of touch with free time, lol.
-Jenelle-

No comments: