Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

the zoo closed for the day... animals were safe though
on my way to work on 480... lets just say that the picture above would be a warning as to why not to end up in something stupid like the picture below.... obviously your car won't make it through that... why bother trying??

right down the road from my work... lets just say that I didn't get there until 11am
below is where I should've been... but the Cuyahoga County Fair closed for the day as well
To those faithful whom I've neglected because of my busy schedule... I've chosen to post 6 pictures since it has been at least that many week since I've last posted. So sorry. I will poast more of my busy-ness later today. Anyway... these photos are from today... well actually I mean yesterday since it is early in the morning Wednesday now. Flooding because of the storms on 8/7/07.
Wordless Wednesday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow those photos brought tears to my eyes. I hope people see these. It helps when you go around to the other blogs on the list. It generates the other's back to your blog. I'm just learning this now.

Although it was not a good thing, your photos captured the moment.

~smiles~

TorAa said...

Oh-oh-oh - Weather is not as it used to be. Thanks for sharing these dramatic situations. We've have had flooding in Norway as well this "green Winter" - but we stayed away from it....

Great WW post

Jessica Morris said...

Wow that is insane! I hadn't even heard of the flooding down here.