Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Works for me Wednesday

Since I have such a busy schedule with working a few different jobs, full time masters student, and a wife, I hardly have any time to relax. There are so many projects that could be finished and so many time sensitive things I need to do. What works best for me is to get the necessities done each day. I do not clean up the kitchen several times during the day but just once a day. I also do not do "work" or "chore" type tasks after 8pm. I set limits that way I'm not exhausted nor do I feel guilty for not having accomplished the bottomless pitt of tasks. Since Sunday is not really a day of rest for hubby and I we try to do something fun together either Friday or Saturday night. I also have one other day off in the week in which I rotate from week to week from either errands (groceries and shopping) or cleaning. Setting limits and knowing that I do not need to be stressed out is very helpful to me. There is no need to overextend my body.

For more tips visit: Rocks in my Dryer

2 comments:

Ms. Kathleen said...

This is a great idea. I try to spend the latter part of the evenings with my hubby and son or I feel like I NEVER see them and that makes me stressed and cranky.

Thanks bunches!

Oh, I like the song playing...very cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'll have to check out picaboo. Looks like we both learned something today :)